Thursday, January 30, 2014

Six Months Cover Reveal

Welcome to the Cover Reveal for SIX MONTHS (Seven Series #2). It was a long and arduous hunt to find the right male for this cover, and while I had several to choose from, I found my guy. All the way. I'm proud to present a series of covers that will display my characters from the neck up. ;-)

             ★★★★★
If you haven't begun the Seven Series, this is a paranormal romance about Shifters. Some books in the series are light, some are heavy. The characters make that call. This is real life meets fantasy - just like the Mageri series. Their struggles and imperfections make the characters come to life, and you can't help but fall in love with them. SEVEN YEARS (Seven Series #1) is available in ebook and paperback.

205 Five-star reviews on Amazon.




  



 Those who are signed up for my newsletter got an early peek, so be sure you click on the links to the left and above on my website to join the Mageri world.


AND NOW FOR THE COVER REVEAL!!!





 Ready?





Oh, I know how you hate it when people do this. Just get on with it!!






Ok, but first the summary. ;-)


SUMMARY


April Frost is a compassionate young woman with a steady job and ambitious goals. But the harder she runs away from her past, the more it threatens to destroy her. When three strangers enter her life, April is forced to face her demons and it’s a battle she may not win. 

Private investigators in the Breed world are men who take risks, and Reno Cole is no exception. As a Shifter, he’s expected to control his inner animal. But lately his wolf has been venturing dangerously close to the city, and he’s about to discover why. When Reno is reintroduced to a family friend, the attraction is immediate. April captivates him with her secretive eyes and resilient spirit. She’s also in trouble, and despite the fact she’s a human, Reno can’t turn his back on her. 

April is caught between two worlds: One that threatens to bury her dreams and another that could fulfill them. Can she trust the wolf at her door and find the courage to overcome her demons? 



 EXCERPT

There’s a buzzing sensation when you have chemistry with someone. It’s like there are invisible threads connecting your bodies and igniting into sparks, and the residual pulse bounces back in shockwaves, growing stronger with each second.
I felt that with Reno. He stepped so close to me that I remembered how good it felt when he’d held me in his arms. The animalistic look in his eyes captured me like he was a predator and I was prey. He felt it too. I could tell by the soft breath he took before he spoke.
“I’ve always liked hazel eyes,” he said. “Yours look like a sunset over sea-green waters.”
I hit pause. This was a scene I’d be replaying in my head for weeks to come, and I didn’t want to ruin the moment by saying something inane. I let him graze his thumb across my mouth. He pulled my lower lip down just enough that his thumb glided across the fleshy inside. Then he rolled his wet thumb across my lip, making what seemed like a casual gesture become the most intimate moment I’d experienced with a man outside of sex.
Staring into Reno’s chocolate eyes up close was like riding on that motorcycle. Intense, sexy, and addictive. When I felt his hand leisurely traveling down the curve of my back, my icy walls began to melt and I warmed to his touch.
I waited for him to make another move, but it never came. He looked at me like something unattainable—the same way I coveted the expensive perfume bottles behind the display counter, or the chocolate macadamia nut cookies at the gourmet shop.
I whirled around and he captured my wrist, gently tugging me back. “Something wrong with the way I touched you?”
“It’s nothing,” I breathed.
But Reno didn’t let go. He stepped closer and lifted my chin. “Did you want me to kiss you?”
“No.”
Reno grinned. “Liar.”
 

RELEASE DATE: MARCH 25, 2014

ADD TO YOUR GOODREADS SHELF

2 comments :

  1. Wow..Hot cover!! Can not wait for this story! Sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited, cannot wait for this book, and the cover is amazing!

    ReplyDelete