Saturday, January 11, 2014

For those who finished Shine

I wanted to talk a little bit about some of the characters in the Mageri Series, but didn't want to post it on the blog where it might accidentally get seen by some of you who have not yet finished the series! So, I created a document with a link where you can read my thoughts.

MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT
This has major spoilers for those who are not done with the series, or SHINE. I strongly encourage you to simply bookmark this post if you're not finished, because the read will be less enjoyable and have less of an impact if you find out these things in advance.

Some of these items I've discussed on blog posts or elsewhere, but I wanted to get it all down in one location. I warn ya, it's a long read, but you might get some insight. Click here to read spoilers.

3 comments :

  1. Say it's not over, please!!!! I am devastated that I have finished this series. I am longingly looking forward to maybe another series that brings some of these characters back. Well it is a fantasy and I am a resident of Fantasyland, sooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say, "if it isn't broke don't fix it" why stop a good thing when its on a roll? There so many characters you can take the series off from like Christian and Simon just to name a few and we want more Logan Logan Logan. lol

    ReplyDelete