Saturday, October 5, 2013

Bundle on Barnes & Noble

The Mageri books 1-3 are now available as a boxed set on Barnes & Noble. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

When I initially uploaded the Mageri series to B&N, I wasn't sure how they would do. It took a while for the series to take off, but as they seem pretty popular there now, I've decided to offer the bundle. Yay! All this requires a lot of fun formatting and conversion work, and so I decided to tackle another "to do" and will be uploading the Mageri books to the Apple store. I'm not sure how long that will take, but I'll post the links when available for those who shop for iBooks.

It's been an extremely busy month for me. There is still work to be done for the blog tour and I'll be buried in edits come the 15th, so my posts may be less frequent.

Be sure to sign up for my newsletter as I will be selecting someone from the mailing list at random for a paperback proof of SEVEN YEARS this month. The initial newsletter will go out via email on the 14th, so you need to OPEN that newsletter to be eligible. Check your spam folders and all that. I'll allow a few days to elapse from that email to give everyone time and then I'll select a winner. You don't need to do anything but sign up for the newsletter and open up that email.

Also, just as a side note, I' continue to receive a lot of emails and messages regarding requests to participate in giveaways. I'm sorry if I haven't responded or it's been delayed; I'm overwhelmed at the moment with projects and deadlines. I don't want to lose track of any events I've agreed to, so I'm just conducting my own at the moment to keep it under control. That should change after Seven Years is released, but I'm currently experiencing a little Virtual Insanity.


I get confused easily.






No comments :

Post a Comment