Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Poe boy



The biggest surprise of publishing "Impulse" was how many emails, PM's and msg's I started seeing about Christian Poe. I honestly thought I'd get a lot of people disliking his character (which some do), but never underestimate a Vampire who says whatever he damn well pleases.

These were my first attempts at designing my own bookmarks, and I'm really happy with how they turned out. When I get some free time, I plan to design a few more. I've been taking suggestions from readers to see what they'd like tucked against their spine.

Or who. A lot of Logan fans.

You'll have to zip over and LIKE my Facebook page, as I'll be running giveaways in the near future where you can snag these and other nifty items.



And, just because I've been going through an Ed Sheeran love phase, here's some tunes.


No comments :

Post a Comment