Thursday, February 28, 2013

MB4 Title Reveal

I said Friday, but I'm revealing the title for book four sooner because I finished up my last pre-beta edit and I've sent the book to my illustrious beta readers a few minutes ago. That means they  now know the title, so the cat's out of the bag. It's not a huge deal, but it IS a huge deal, because now I finally have a name to call it. MB4 was starting to sound like a virus.

This is not the actual cover -

I am going to be working on the cover in the month of March, but I thought it would be fun to put the title to an image. It's based off an excerpt from the book, so the image is metaphorical.




I feel like my book has an identity now, and that's a really cool feeling. So next on the radar is designing the cover, but until then, you can enjoy the little imagery I created. A few people joked the last "mock cover" for my IMPULSE title reveal could have been the actual cover, but I'm a stickler for making sure that the series truly connects through the covers, and it wouldn't mesh (even though it is a pretty cool looking pic, thanks to justicestock for the model).

GRAVITY release date not set.




2 comments :

  1. Excellent! Thank you for throwing us some hope that the book is winding up. I am checking your blog regularly to make sure I don't miss the release. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can also sign up on my newsletter (lefthand menu). I don't spam, it's not sold to third parties, and I only send out newsletters when something newsworthy is happening. :) Thanks for checking in!

      Delete