Monday, October 29, 2012

IMPULSE is Here!

Impulse has been published.

The price is set to a modest $3.99, and Impulse is 40,000 words longer than the previous two books and is part of a continuing story. Book four is next.

The Barnes & Noble edition will be going up this week.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU all for supporting the Mageri Series and helping to spread the word. I simply can't express my gratitude enough to every single one of you.

PURCHASE HERE




Please help to support the Mageri Series:
  • Post your review(s) on Amazon. Readers are the heart of Indie, and you are the ones who help spread the word on our books, and reviews help people discover a new series.
  • Visit the product page on Amazon and click that LIKE button :-)
  • Scroll down to the bottom and add relevant tags.
  • Recommend the series
  • Help promote the series on your blog, webpage, facebook wall, Goodreads, groups, etc.

Just a reminder to those who visit my Facebook page: Please avoid posting spoilers for those who have not read it!! There will be a spoilers forum created for those who have completed reading the book and want to discuss. :-)


I love you guys, and if only you knew the journey I went through in order to make this happen. I hope that you enjoy the read.

Dannika Dark
Author at large


5 comments :

  1. woohoo!! can't wait for this to be available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm checking Amazon every few minutes! I want one of the 1st copies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I really enjoyed the 2nd book so I hope this one is even better than the last. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still waiting.... hurry up Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just finished. Well worth the wait. Hope the next one isn't too far away?!

    ReplyDelete